Liberty Headbands!


I wholeheartedly adore Liberty of London, so it was only fitting that I sew with it.

I've been having fun sewing some pretty headbands, both for kids and myself. There are two styles, one a more classic knotted band and the other a more modern, fuller statement bow!

I absolutely love how they turned out, and naturally, kept a few for myself. They style so well with so many different outfits, they're a sweet statement and cute for mix-matching with Liberty print garments too!

I sew under the name Little Feather so if you'd like to have a closer look at everything I do, and perhaps even purchase, you can check out my makes there
too :)

                                     

                                     

                                     

                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment